Sunday, February 12, 2012

Clomid Round II

Just wanted to throw in another update. I did go to brunch, and I loved it, and I'm so glad that I went and I didn't let my anxiety get the best of me. I love my ladies. <3

Tomorrow, I will start my second round of Clomid...well, actually, it's my sixth round, but my second with all this IUI stuff. It'll be an upped dosage, which I'm sort of wary about since I heard the side effects are killer, and me and hormones have not been getting along. I play a delicate game when it comes to hormones, due to my depression and migraines, so I'm not looking forward to this. Coming off the progesterone gave me rebound headaches/migraines for days, so that's not been fun.

Hopefully, the Clomid doesn't do too much. I'm ready to get this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment