Monday, November 5, 2012

So far, this is not fun.

This is only my second day of stims. I am doing 187.5 iu of Gonal F, and 75 iu of Menopur. So far? It has sucked. Yesterday was my first night giving myself the shots, and an hour later, I had severe cramping, and then developed a headache. Then, my anxiety level went through the roof, and I ended up crying myself to sleep.

 All of today, I've felt sick. I've had a constant headache since the morning, and extreme fatigue. I went home from work a little early so I could sleep it off, but I was woken up from my nap. My anxiety level is still really high, but not as bad as it was yesterday.

I have my bloodwork appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, they will maybe tell me I can lower the doses some, since this is torture already, and I still have 10+ days to go. I am so terribly irritable, and I don't want it to affect my life or my job.

Ugh. I'll update tomorrow with blood test results!

No comments:

Post a Comment