Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's Been Awhile: Kaiden is getting a sibling!

So, I have been secretly keeping another blog that has been chronicling my infertility journey and trying to conceive number two. I did it this way because I knew a lot of family followed this blog, and we didn't want people to know we were trying again, and we didn't want them to bother us.

I'm happy to say that after our failed FET in November, we are now 9w3d pregnant after our first Femara + IUI cycle. I am not sure how or why this worked after all the cycles I had to do to get Kaiden, but...it did. And I thank God for it, because I wasn't ready to do IVF again (which is why I went back to doing an IUI). I think God knew this, and here we are. :)

This is our baby. We aren't finding out the gender this time, so put us in Team Green. We are calling it "Tumkin" which is how Kaiden used to say "pumpkin" and I thought it was appropriate being that we are due October 30th. Another October baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment