Tuesday, August 20, 2013

33w2d: The Day in the Life of my Unborn Son

It is said that unborn babies develop "schedules" that their mother's can tune into at around five to six months. By the seventh and eighth month, it's easier to tell what the baby is doing, because he is much bigger, and so periods of sleep don't go by unnoticed.

I would like to share with you my son's daily schedule:

When Mommy Wakes Up (Between 6-9 am): Time to start rolling around, and then get the hiccups.
9-10 am: Kick as much as I possibly can.
11-3 pm-ish: Sleep. Zzzz. With hiccups.
4-7 pm: Usually sleeping, but wakes when mommy starts eating dinner. Then hiccups.
8-Mommy's Bedtime: Mostly quiet with periods of rolling around and being strange.
Mommy's Bedtime: Hiccups. A lot of them. I make sure they are super annoying too, so she can't fall asleep. Also, if she turns onto her left side, I throw a tantrum until she turns back on her right side.
Through the night: Mostly sleeping, but I have kicking fits around 2 am.


I believe that at least 75% of his day is spent hiccuping. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Peyton had the hiccups through the majority of my pregnancy! It was the weirdest feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete