Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blood Work

I went in for my blood work today. Results came back: not pregnant, didn't ovulate. For all those who aren't aware, a "normal" woman normally ovulates around day 14 of her cycle. I am on day 50, and there's no sign of any ovulation. Just as I suspected.

So, tomorrow, I'll pick up my provera from the pharmacy and start taking that to end this ridiculous cycle. In about two weeks, I'll probably start a new cycle, and then start the fertility drug, Clomid. And then it's IUI time.

So, while this news sucks, it does mark the start of this journey, and I'm excited about that.

And, remind me? When I am pregnant? I'm not going to complain about anything throughout it. I rather be miserable and end up with a healthy baby, than to be miserable without one at all.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And complaining a little at the end is part of the joy of being pregnant, so don't feel like you're ungrateful if you do find something to complain about. ;)

    ReplyDelete