Wednesday, February 5, 2014

18 weeks: Four month check up

Check up went well. Kaiden is well ahead of his milestones, and the doctor's impressed. A couple of days ago, he scooted for the first time and pulled himself out of my lap and toward a pacifier that he wanted. I think he'll be on the move soon. He's ready to go!

Here are his stats:

Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz (21st percentile)
Length: 25 inches (46th percentile)
Head: 16.5 inches (61st percetile)

We learned that Kaiden also has eczema. Boo. It's not so bad right now. He just has a couple of patches on his cheeks from drooling so much. But, we have to stop bathing him every day and start putting lotion on him 2-3 times a day instead.

And, in other news, I am donating 50 oz of my frozen milk to a couple of dads who are visiting the area on vacation. I'm so excited! It's amazing to me that I went from struggling to feeding my own child to helping to feed someone else's child. How wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment