Monday, February 24, 2014

21 Weeks: I can sit!

This week's huge accomplishment is sitting! My baby is sitting all on his own, a little longer each day. I'm so impressed with him, since he's not even five months old yet. We keep practicing with him, and he is learning how to better self correct his balance each time we do it. He's an awesome little dude!

Kaiden has also been sleeping in his nursery since Friday. We started Friday night, and so far, every night has been great. He hasn't been crying himself to sleep at all. He usually just talks to himself until he peeters out. He's been sleeping from 8pm to 4:30pm most nights as well. Yay!

We've upped his bottle intake to six ounces right before bedtime, since it didn't seem like four ounces was cutting it anymore. He still gets two bottles a day, for his reflux. I've also been trying to get him to eat rice cereal from a spoon, but that's hit or miss. He's been watching us eat with so much interest, so I try to give it to him while we are eating, which is when it works the best. I'm not rushing him, either. He loves his boobie, and he rather than then solid food any day of the week.

He's also started to reach out for my boobs and grab them, and/or bury his head into my chest to tell me he is hungry. Such a boy, huh?

He's growing up too fast. Someone tell him to slow down. :(

This is Kaiden after eating some sweet potatoes for the first time. I cheated and gave him some to try and get him to eat his rice cereal. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment