Sunday, March 25, 2012

IUI Part III

The IUI is over. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I had already ovulated before I got there (which sucks), but the doctor said one egg didn't release yet and would probably release sometime today. So, I have two eggs that released yesterday and one today. Great.

This shouldn't be too much of an issue because Brandon and I covered our butts the day before (or uncovered them -- haha), but it's still not ideal to have ovulated before the IUI. Brandon's numbers sucked this time too, with a count of only 5 million. But, it only takes one, right?

My mother-in-law's friend's daughter, Candice, is pregnant, and she did the sweetest thing for me. She took one of her daughter's baby blankets and has been sleeping with it. Then, she folded it up and gave it to me for me to sleep with so the pregnancy pheromones will rub off on me. <3 I'll do anything at this point. Even sleep with someone else's blanket.

If all goes well, in two weeks, I'll know if this has worked or not. I'm going to take it easy and hang in there. I really, really, really hope it works.

2 comments:

  1. I sent up a special prayer for you this weekend. I pray all goes well for you and Brandon this time around. That was so sweet of your friend Candice to share her baby blanket with you. Sending beautiful baby blessings your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kim. It means a lot to me. <3

    ReplyDelete