Wednesday, March 21, 2012

T-Minus 2 Days

I'm nervous about this IUI cycle. I've been much more anxious about it, though I'm trying really hard not to be. I guess the prospect of failure is just too much for me to handle...and I don't know what I'll do/how I'll react if it really does fail.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound. For some reason, I have a feeling I'm going to have too many follicles and they are going to cancel. I really hope not. I hope I have the same sort of situation I had last month, since that was ideal -- I just suck at getting pregnant under ideal conditions.

If all goes well, my IUI will happen on Friday. If it goes as planned, I've decided to take Friday off so I can relax afterward and not stress out. I'm going to go home, lie down and take a nap for a few hours so I'm not active and up and about. Maybe that will help my little swimmers get to where they are supposed to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment