Thursday, March 15, 2012

Off Grid

It's been a little while since I've posted, mostly because I've been crushed by this past IUI not working, and it has me pretty down. I just needed to disconnect from people and digest what this means next.

My appointment is on Thursday, and my third IUI is probably going to be the next day. Then it is back to the two week wait. This time, though, I'm not going to test at all until 14 DPO. I rather be heartbroken once, than over and over again.

Of course, I say this knowing that I won't have the willpower to wait. :)

I could use your prayers and positive thoughts, though. This whole process is wearing me down. I need the fortitude to keep my head up.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you either have the strength to wait, or the strength to deal with the heartache that comes with testing early. I will be thinking of you, and we might be cycle buddies since I should be gearing up to ovulate late next week. I am a pretty lucky cycle buddy; someone other than me makes it to the other side. :) Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete