Saturday, March 31, 2012

Here's Your Update, Jamie

My sister has been bothering me about an update. So, here it is.

Nothing has been going on.

Yep! I've not really been having any symptoms besides my right wrist hurting, which others are telling me that it is a sign. Or rather, that round-ligament pain is a sign. If it keeps hurting today, I might go out and buy a brace for it, since it's getting rather annoying.

I promised myself I wouldn't test...and then I tested. Yesterday, I had a faint line, but today, I didn't see anything. So, it was probably my trigger playing games with my head again. I won't be testing again until 10 DPO (I'm 7DPO today).

I've also realized that some of the girls on fertility friend really hate when other people get what could be an early BFP. They become rude and ornery. So, I won't be posting any more pictures on that website until I know I have a BFP and can tell them all to shove it.

Oh...maybe I'm a little more moody as well. Can you pick that up from this post?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, pregnancy can cause carpal tunnel. I am thinking good thoughts for you! If it helps, I did not have any early symptoms with Ellie. I was sure I wasn't pregnant before I got my bfp at 14dpo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers upward & positive thoughts your way...xo

    ReplyDelete