Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moving on up?

Well, I thought that our baby was moving on up in this world. Earlier on in the week, he was settled up higher than he usually is, so much so, that when he booted me from the inside, I could see it from the outside. You know, you'd think that it'd stop being amazing from when you start to feel the baby flutter around, but then there's being able to feel it from the outside...and then it gets better! You can *SEE* it from the outside too!

He stayed up for a couple of days, then decided to settle back down in my pelvis again, so I can't see him kick anymore. I can certainly feel him kicking, though. When he is so down low, he kicks my bladder, and I know that one of these times, it's going to end up with me wetting myself. The woes of pregnancy, I suppose. :P

I like to sing louder now when I'm in the car, because I know that he can definitely hear me now. Sometimes, when he is being fussy, I like to scold him by name. Strangely enough, it seems like it works. :P He also likes to dictate which side I get to sleep on when it's time for bed. So far, he is most fussy when I sleep on my left side, go figure. Last night, I went to sleep, and he immediately started to act up, kicking me really hard. I put my hand on my stomach and pressed a little bit, just to let him know that I'm there, and he stopped. Obviously, I am there. He's inside of me. But, I think it comforts him. Or annoys him. Haha.

He also loves when I pee. I think my bladder gets so full sometimes that when I relieve it, he flails around in celebration that he has more room to be a baby.

This is my silly son. I love him to pieces. <3

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty darn awesome isn't it!? I'm so happy for you, Stephanie! I can't wait until he is here!

    ReplyDelete