Saturday, December 28, 2013

12 Weeks: Kaiden's come so far!

Last Tuesday was Kaiden's 12 week birthday, and I can't believe how far he's come and how much he's grown. Every time he learns something knew, I am amazed by it. These are some things he started doing this past week:

-Refusing to recline -- he wants to sit up straight and will pull himself up to sit up straight, even if he can't keep himself up.
-Plays with my shirt or pets me while nursing
- Said "ho ho ho." For realz.
-Said "uh-oh" yesterday. I'm not lying. Haha.
- Grabs objects with two hands
- Puts his hand in my mouth so I nibble his fingers
- grabs his feet
- purposefully moves his feet to hit very specific toys
- bounces in his jumperoo
- sits up in a bumbo

I love this kid, I really, really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment