Wednesday, February 22, 2012

IUI Part II

Well, I just got back from the doctor and doing the IUI. I really have a good feeling about this. Instead of the 8 million washed sperm from the last time, this time we had 17 million (go Brandon!). Also, the doctor said I had THREE mature follicles that could/would ovulate, which is the max they allow. This is also awesome, since it means I could release more than one egg, which would increase my chances greatly.

Overall, it was a good appointment with good news. Now, it's on to waiting two weeks to find out if this has worked. :)

4 comments:

  1. Brandon is such a sperm rockstar! And it's so exciting that things are looking even better than last time! And releasing 2 eggs can mean in increase in other chances, too! :-)
    -J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there were three follicles, so I released three eggs. Fun, fun, right?

      Delete
  2. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I need all the positive I can get!

      Delete