Friday, February 24, 2012

Really, waiting sucks.

Just letting everyone know that I'm not patient, and I hate waiting. Grr.

I keep having dreams about twins, which Brandon doesn't like. I'd be happy with just one, but these dreams! They are haunting me.

I went out and bought What to Expect When You're Expecting today too. This was like my favorite book when my mom was pregnant with my siblings. I've read it front to back many times when I was like...10. The new one is pretty good and offers lots of advice for preconception as well as with dealing with depression and stuff during pregnancy. It should keep me occupied for a little while.

Tonight I start my progesterone supplements. I have to take them for 12 days, or if my period comes first. I hate them, since they make my back hurt and generally just suck. But, whatever helps!

I'm only 2 DPO. This is dragging on. The earliest you can get a positive test is 7DPO (and that's really early). I am still testing out my trigger too, which means my pregnancy tests are positive right now because the hormone from the trigger shot is still in my system. It's a mind f*ck seeing a positive pregnancy test but knowing that it's not really positive. Sucks.

Anyway. There's my update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment