Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Pharmacy Drama

Tomorrow is my second ultrasound. I need to bring my hcg trigger in with me. A week ago, I had that prescription transferred from Walgreens to RiteAid. The pharmacist told me, as she was filling my clomid script, that the injection would take a couple of days to come in, to which I replied, "That is okay, I don't need it for a few days anyway."

So, when I went in today to pick it up, I was annoyed when she said they did not have it. She didn't order it yet. She said that I said that I didn't need it right away. Then, I so nicely reminded her that I said that A WEEK AGO.

Anyway, I won't have my trigger shot for tomorrow's appointment. Hopefully, this means that I can pick it up later and inject the shot at home (which is also normal). I had a horrible day today, and I am hoping all the back luck has bubbled up to the top of Tuesday and it leaves Wednesday alone.

Wish me luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment