Friday, January 27, 2012

Some Pictures

This is the part of the TWW where I take lots of pictures of my tests and analyze them on the computer. Don't worry -- I am not crazy. A lot of TTC people do this, so I thought I'd share the madness.

This first picture is a series of my trigger test outs.

Photobucket

As you can see, on the left hand side, the tests are positive. Then they get fainter and fainter and go away all together. That last test is today's test, and I can see maybe a little something there, but it's really, really faint.

So, here's a closer picture of that last test, tweaked a little bit.

Photobucket

I am not sure if this is still the trigger or not. It's very early in the two week wait, still, but my trigger /did/ test out...and there shouldn't be anything on that test unless it's the real deal! Again, I could be seeing things.

I guess we'll wait until tomorrow and see if it gets darker!

2 comments:

  1. I see something. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete