Monday, January 30, 2012

Still Waiting

For those of you who keep checking back in here for any news...I'm still waiting. I'm 9 DPO today, and only 15% of women get a positive HPT on 9 DPO. I am not one of those women. I'm trying not to get upset, since I'd really like to see that line by now. My temps are doing just fine. In fact, today, I thought it's gone up a lot, but I got up early and interrupted my sleep, and now I don't know.

It's going to be a long day. Scratch that...a long week. And it's either going to turn out good or bad...and I'm not quite sure I'm ready to deal with it if it comes out bad.

4 comments:

  1. My first sign was achy sore breasts at about 20 DPO. Be patient. I am watching and waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being patient is hard to do. I've been patient for over a year. ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete