Sunday, December 23, 2012

Do You Believe?

I forgot about the psychics I had spoken to over the summer. The one of them said that when it comes to my TTC, that the number four kept coming up, then the number two. At first she said something about four babies, and I just laughed at her, but then she told me she definitely sees two happening at once, and maybe four all together.

The second psychic told me that I'd find out I was pregnant in January, and that we'd have a very independent, self-starter little boy.

Last night, I was thinking about this and realized I have FOUR embryos frozen, and we are transferring back TWO. And, we will be finding out sometime at the end of January if it worked or not.

...coincidence?

1 comment:

  1. wow!! I would be very excited if I was you... I've been thinking about a reading as well, but I am afraid of what I will hear... :)

    ReplyDelete