Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3dp2dt/15 DPO: Hopeful to Hopeless in a Night

I think I need to accept defeat.

My test this morning is lighter than the test from yesterday morning. I was really hopeful last night, since I got some dark tests after holding for just a 1/2 hour, which was a great sign. But now, I barely have anything to show for at all. The wonfo is extremely light, and the line on the FRER isn't any better. I'm 15 DPO...my lines should be darker.

I've been a wreck all morning and went through about seven pregnancy tests. I'm feeling pretty hopeless, and the thought of having to do this all over again makes me sick to my stomach.

Here are the pictures:

This morning's FMU test on the bottom:






The FRERs with yesterday's on top, first morning urine in the middle, and second morning urine on the bottom. For some reason, nothing showed for the FMU, but the line came back for the SMU.


The SMU test:


6 comments:

  1. When do you go in for a beta to find out for sure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I am so sorry you have to go trough this ambiguity. Might your doctor consider immune testing if this cycle is a failure? I can't help but feel like your clinic is not doing the best they can, some late IUIs, late egg retrieval... It's like they're wasting your insurance coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Kalisu. I agree with you 1,000%...

      Delete
  3. I don't know how all this works -- are you required to take so many pregnancy tests? If not, maybe consider leaving it be until the blood test. It just seems like you are adding stress to what is already a stressful situation. Some women won't register on a pee-stick this early on but then turn out to be pregnant when it comes time for the blood test.

    I'm sorry you have to go through all this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, my heart is heavy as I have just read your post. I know you are losing hope, but please don't. If you need a little extra hopee & faith to get you through, you can take mine. I think Kalisu is on to something. If you and Brandon are open to checking out another fertility clinic, there are a couple of doctors I can refer you to. I'll shoot you an email shortly. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith, my dear. Your bundle of joy is coming...don't lose sight of that.

    ReplyDelete