Sunday, June 3, 2012

11dp2dt or 13 DPO

I suppose it is time for another update, right? My cramping went away by the end of Friday, but it was really bad on Wednesday and Thursday. I don't know what that was about, but I'm hoping it was some exaggerated implantation cramping or something. I didn't think that it would be that bad, though. It kind of felt like I did a billion situps and couldn't stand up straight afterward.

I am 13 DPO today, 15 days past my trigger, 5 days past my booster, and my tests are still positive, and while they are fading a little bit, they aren't as faded as they should be, or as they have been in the past. So, I am remaining cautiously optimistic. I think I mentioned this before, but the general rule of thumb is that the trigger leaves your body at 1,000 units a day. So, for a 10,000 unit trigger, it should be out of your system in about 10 days (for me, it's always taken about 6-7). So, my 5,000 unit booster SHOULD be gone by now, or at least practically undetectable. But I still have a great line going. This is the line from today (bottom) compared to yesterday's first morning urine test:


See? Hardly a difference. Some people on FF are even saying it's a little darker today. When I researched how long a 5,000 unit booster should be out of your system, though, I also found a lot of information that said to give it ten days...and I am only at five days. This reasoning comes from the half-life theory that the drug leaves your system by half every 28 hours. By that logic, I should have about 150 units left in me today, which would still show up on a pregnancy test. And, if I went by the beta chart, at the most, if I am pregnant, I would have 50ish units of hcg in me naturally, so my test should be detecting around 200 units?

Am I confusing you yet?

This is how one's mind works when they are in the two week wait and they've been told to take a booster, which messes EVERYTHING up.

This is the picture of the series, with the last test being this morning's test. It looks sort of promising when it's with the rest of them...


Ugh. Why can't this be any easier?

2 comments:

  1. it looks like it faded a couple days ago and now is darker. That would be a good thing! Hope you have your beta soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kerry. Feeling optimistic for you!
    -J

    ReplyDelete