Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm Still Alive

Sorry for not posting in a while. This part of IVF is the most boring, so there's not much to post about. I'm on birth control for another week and a half, and my injections start on the 3rd of July. They have decided not to lower my Lupron dose when I start my stims in hopes that this will keep me from ovulating early like last time. Other than that, everything went okay before, so they aren't changing anything else in the protocol as of now. We will see how all the bloodwork and ultrasounds go when the time comes. My first b/w u/s appointment is on the thirteenth.

I am trying to be patient and enjoy these needle-free and appointment-free days, but I really want to get on with this. I am confident that this time around, things will go a bit better, and maybe I'll get my take home baby from it all.

At the shore, I went to a psychic and she told me that I had an angel following me that seemed to be a lost baby. I told her that as far as I knew, I wasn't really pregnant, but there was something comforting about it...whether you believe in psychics or not. She also said that I'd have my baby soon, and all together I'd have three kids in my life. Annnnnd....she said a bunch of other stuff, but that seemed most relevant to this blog. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking good thoughts for lots of high-quality embryos!

    ReplyDelete