Monday, March 4, 2013

9 Weeks: I feel like I'm stretching

After a bout of morning sickness last week, it seems to have let out. This morning, I woke up feeling hecka bloated, and that feeling lasted all day long. Though now, I feel more like my insides are stretching and less like they are bloated, if that makes sense. My uterus is the size of a grapefruit now, and I'm sure this is my body realizing it has to start adjusting to make up for my bossy uterus taking over. It's such an odd, stretchy feeling, though.

This week we have testing at school. That means that I have to test my kids for more than two hours straight. Within the first 45 minutes, I had to pee so bad, but I didn't want to bother anyone to watch my class. Thankfully another teacher came in, as if he had read my mind, and asked if I needed a break. I looked at him so gratefully and said, "YES!" The bloated feeling doesn't help with holding out until the end of the day to use the restroom.

I am excited about my appointments on Thursday. I have my initial new patient OB appointment in the morning, then my (last?) RE appointment in the afternoon. I get to "graduate" from the RE if all goes well on Thursday, and it will be a wonderful feeling to not have to report there every week...at least not for another couple of years. :)

And when I find a moment, I like to use my doppler. I've learned where my Sqiggle likes to hang out, so it's easier finding him now. I just think it's so amazing that something the size as a cherry has its own heartbeat. What a beautiful thing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment