Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Five weeks!

Yesterday marked five weeks. I got through one more week,  yay! This week has been met with some anxiety, mostly over my Thursday betas (16 DPO = 123). As I think I mentioned before, that was in the normal range for 16 DPO, but on the low end of normal. I spent the whole weekend worrying, that is until I took a test and finally got a really dark line. That put my heart at ease.


Yesterday was my second beta at 20 DPO. Beta numbers are supposed to double in 48-72 hours at my stage of pregnancy. So, all I needed was a 246, and I would have been happy. The nurse emailed me and told me my levels rose to 627! So, that really, really made me happy. My bean is sticking and going strong!

I am feeling great, aside from the total exhaustion. Yesterday, I had my first food aversion. I don't feel nauseous or anything, but while I was eating chicken for dinner, I just...couldn't eat the chicken anymore. It was grossing me out. Instead, I ended up eating lots of rice.

I have one more beta on Thursday, and then the nurse said she'd schedule my first ultrasound for sometime mid next week.

And then, you will all be able to read my posts, finally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment