Monday, January 28, 2013

7dp6dt: Looming Beta Day

I do not like beta days. And mine is still three days away. Ugh. How am I ever going to make it until then?

Still tired.

I spent my weekend helping my best friend, C, put together her nursery after her diaper party on Sunday. It was lots of fun, and we got a lot done. She only has three more weeks until her EDD, and her husband doesn't seem to understand that babies come on their own time. And that can mean tomorrow. Meanwhile, C's crib isn't done yet, and nor is the changing table, or...anything.

So, we ended up going on a shopping spree, then came back and washed all the newborn clothes and bedding and got to work. I think we worked on the nursery for a few hours before my husband ran out of patience and we had to drive back home.

I got home and came down with a migraine, so I ended up going to bed early. Wah.

Three more days. Three more days.

4 comments:

  1. Try not to stress too much! WE are rooting for you over here in our corner! :) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you! Hope to touch base with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking good thoughts for you! can't wait for your next update :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything is going well for you and that the lack of posts is a positive! :)

    ReplyDelete