Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Don't lock us in, I need to give my wife a shot."

Ah, the situations you get in while having to take shots every night.

Last night was my husband's office party. I had to drive an hour to pick him up, and then another thirty minutes to the party. I stopped home after work to prepare my shots, which I had to bring with me. I told my husband that we'd have to do them at his work, because there won't be anywhere in a bar for us to do them.

When I got to his workplace, though, they were closing up. So, we hurried into one of the bathrooms to do the shots, but the guy who was locking up just came out of the other bathroom and looked like he was going to lock the doors on us. So, B poked his out of the bathroom and stammered, "Uh...please don't lock us in, I have to give my wife a shot real fast."

Awkwardness ensued. He waited for us, but my husband was all nervous and rushing the shots, and then I stabbed myself with a needle trying to recap it with the wrong cap. Oops. My bad.

The joys of infertility treatment!

One more day until the transfer.

I am becoming increasingly more afraid.

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is the one for you, girl :) You are in my prayers xo

    ReplyDelete