Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FET #1: Let the Progesterone Shots Begin!

Tonight, I started my progesterone in oil shots, otherwise known as PIO shots. We've been keeping to the left cheek, since Brandon sucks at giving me shots in my right cheek. TMI, I know. Hahaha.

Anyway, everything went smoothly, but then Brandon yanked the needled out and there was SO MUCH BLOOD. I was like, "What did you do?! YOU INJURED ME!" It was really funny. I had to grab a napkin because the alcohol swab soaked through with blood in like thirty seconds. It stopped, of course, but it was funny when it happened. Brandon looked a bit bewildered and responded with something like, "It can't go perfectly every time!"

Such is the first night of weeks of these shots. Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. "Brandon sucks at giving me shots in my right cheek." TOO FUNNY! Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete