Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Going so slow...

I hated having to take daily injections. But, without them, I feel like time is just not moving. I have to wait every three days to take my shots now, until next week, when I will start with the progesterone shots, which will be every night until either a negative beta, or until around 7-10 weeks gestation. Hopefully the latter, even if my butt is going to be sore and black and blue. It will have to get over it.

I've had some interesting things happen in the last couple of days. One has been very stressful to me, and though I can't talk about it, I will say that it is not what I need right now. The other has been a wonderful development that will hopefully take the sting of the first issue away. I am trying my best to concentrate on the positive, because I need to surround myself in the positive right now, even when it is so easy to fall back into the negative.

One of my former, now-graduated students posted on her facebook today, "When one door closes, another door opens." Not really original, no, but it's true. And I am sincerely hoping that a whole hallway of doors starts to open for me.

I am also surprised at how many people read my blog and are not only cheering me on, but finding inspiration in my journey. I don't know how I'm an inspiration sometime, since I've not had any success, but it makes me feel like I'm not a complete failure in all of this, since I'm managing to help others. I just want to let you girls (and guys!) know that I sincerely appreciate all your kind comments and your support. It means so much to me, especially when I am convinced that all of this is amounting to absolutely nothing.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, you will get success :) I know it in my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete