Monday, January 14, 2013

FET: Ultrasound and Bloodwork #2

Went in for my second (and last!) appointment for my FET. Everything looked good on the ultrasound. I think the doctor was scolding me for being late, but since I didn't really know what he was saying, I just smile and nodded. Now, as I look back on it, I realize that I must have looked like a complete smartass, but whatever. Hahaha.

My uterus looked great. The lining looked great. He had trouble finding my right ovary again, which leads me to believe it's hiding next to my left ovary again. That jerk ovary.

Anyway. All is good to go for my FET on Monday. I don't have at time yet for it, but I managed to luck out again to have my transfer scheduled on a school holiday, so I don't have to take off.

I continue the estrogen shots every third night, and starting on Wednesday, I start my PIO shots every night. That will continue until I am around 7 weeks pregnant. And I say that with confidence. It's going to work this time.

It is, it is, it is.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to stare at sticks with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is going to work!! I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers and my toes for you! :) Sending lucky happy baby dust your way for Monday!

    ReplyDelete