Monday, July 16, 2012

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Today, I woke up with the goal of getting my ass on the treadmill. I need to cut out this apathy and get moving again. So, after I did my writing for the day (and my napping), I walked for 40 minutes on the treadmill, and I feel proud of myself! Yay!

Also, this IVF cycle I've been experiencing hunger like no one's business. After I finish eating, I'm hungry again in like thirty minutes. And I don't mean I'm hungry because I'm bored or anything, I mean that my stomach is actually rumbling and I am legit hungry. I don't remember this from last time, and I'm wondering if maybe it's the Lupron? Since that's the only thing that has changed between cycles so far? But God, am I hungry.

So, I need to keep walking, or I'm going to put on a million pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment