Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ready, Set, Stims!

Here we go again! Tonight was my first night of stims (stimulation drugs). This is a picture of all the crap that I need to mix my shots, and this is not including everything, either. There are needles in the box on the right, and the long needle on the left is for the vials in the box on the left.


I am glad I kept my instructions from the first IVF cycle, because I totally forgot how to mix all the vials, and what went with what and blah blah blah. But, I figured it out, and everything has been injected. I'm sure I'll have a bruise where I used the needle with the Menopur and Gonal-F in it because I left too much air in the syringe, and it didn't exactly go in very fluidly.

Just nine more days of stabbing myself in the stomach with 2-3 needles a day. Then I get to stab myself in the butt with the annoying, long, hurty needles filled with progesterone-in-oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment