Tuesday, July 17, 2012

IVF 2: Bloodwork on CD 4/Day 4 of Stims

I was hoping today that they would give me an ultrasound, since I can already feel my ovaries plumping up, and I don't remember being able to feel it this early the last IVF cycle I went through. I went back and looked through my blog and found where it said I was feeling "bloated" but this is less of a "bloated" feeling, and more of an uncomfortable awareness that my ovaries are floating around, all fat and stuff.

But, no ultrasound. Just some blood work. I called back for my results, and Sharon the Nurse told me that I'm responding really well, that my e2 (estrogen) level is at 472, and that we are going to lower the Gonal-F from 150 to 75.

I think my first round of blood work the last time, my levels were in the 700s, but I can't remember how far into the shots I was, so maybe I shouldn't compare. I hope the numbers come up a little bit, as that means I have more follicles growing, and thus, more eggs.

I go back in on Thursday for more blood work and definitely an ultrasound. I guess we will find out then!

No comments:

Post a Comment