Monday, May 28, 2012

5dp2dt or 7DPO

The blog has been quiet, I know. I've been away on vacation, trying not to analyze every little twinge and cramp and this constantly exhausted state that I am in. Since the transfer, everything has been going okay for the most part. I am off all shots. Yay! Instead, I am taking progesterone suppositories, which are so much less involved than the shot, called PIO, or progesterone-in-oil. I have two rather large bruises on my butt from that needle, so I am glad to be done with it.

Tomorrow, I go in for mid-cycle bloodwork. That's not really eventful. On Thursday, I will see my acupuncturist, and I am curious if she'll be able to tell I am pregnant through my pulse by that time. I'll be 9dp2dt (Nine days past a two day transfer), or 11DPO, so she should be able to pick up on it by then.

I didn't test out my trigger like I was intending to, mostly because I forgot my tests at home while I was on vacation. I came home and tested today and got this:






It's the faintest of positives, but it's most likely still my hcg trigger. We will see if it gets any darker tomorrow, which would be a wonderfully-promising sign.

Keep keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment