Sunday, May 20, 2012

Trigger Night!

This morning, the nurse scared me by suggesting that they might have me "coast" a day because of my E2 levels. This annoyed me because it would mean I'd have to wait an extra day, and my ER would be pushed back until Wednesday. That, and the doctor said the day before that it was looking like I could trigger on Sunday. I worried about it all morning until noon, when I called in and got the go-ahead to trigger tonight. Yay!

My ER will definitely be on Tuesday, and my transfer on Friday. And I decided to take off Tuesday-Friday during the whole process because I have no idea how my body is going to react to the surgery and what have you. That, and I need to be as stress-free as I can be so I have the best chances of my embryos implanting.

We will see how good Brandon is at putting needles into my buttocks. It won't be the first one, unfortunately. The progesterone shots are also intramuscular and go into the bottom. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment