Tuesday, May 29, 2012

6dp2dt or 8 DPO

I had more bloodwork done today. The result was that the nurse wants me to take a "booster" shot of hcg tonight, and increase my progesterone dosage to twice a day instead of once a day. I guess my progesterone isn't doing so great.

I tested again this morning and was sad to see no line at all compared to the faint line I had the day before. When I came home and tested in the afternoon, though, I got another line, and this one, I think, is darker than the one from yesterday. Here are some pictures to compare and obsess over:


Here's yesterday's test (top) with today's test (bottom):


And here is this morning's test (top) with this afternoon's test (bottom):


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Probably too soon to see a positive result, since implantation is just happening, so I think no line is a good thing. Now when you test over the next couple days if it starts coming back you can be confident that it's a true positive! I'm sure you will get your BFP this month.

    ReplyDelete