Monday, May 21, 2012

Trigger Triggered

I had to trigger last night at 10pm. That means I had to actually stay up until 10pm, but thankfully, it was a Game of Thrones night, so it wasn't too hard.

The shot went over well. I mixed it up and gave it to my husband, who started out holding it like a dart. I told him he is not going to jab me in my butt holding the needle like that, but he insisted! So, I turned around, stood pigeon-toed and wiggled my toes like the nurse instructed me to. This relaxes your butt muscles, apparently. Then the husband stabbed me with the needle...but in reality, he was very gentle and I didn't really feel anything at all.

Now that it is the day after, though...my ovaries are so heavy and uncomfortable. I can't wait for it to be tomorrow. Today, I'm wearing my sweat-pant capris to work because I'm so uncomfortable. I look cute, regardless. :)

I have another appointment this morning for yet another ultrasound (which are becoming uncomfortable) and more blood work. I can't wait until I don't have to drive there every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment