Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm guessing it's time for another update! Nothing has been going on, really. The injections are going well, and I've gotten over stabbing myself in the stomach. I'm going to have to get over it even more when I am giving myself 2-3 shots a day starting in just a few days.

My feet have been swelling on and off again, mostly when I'm sitting for long periods of time. But at least they aren't like before:


That sucked.

I stop birth control tomorrow, and then I'll have blood work done on the 10th, and that's probably when I'll start the stims. It's strange, because it feels like this is going by quickly, but at the same time, it feels like it is taking FOREVER.

I keep having dreams of stabbing myself with needles too. My anxiety level is slowly getting higher. I need to stay calm. Rar!

I've had three acupuncture appointments so far, and each one has been wonderful. My last one, she mostly had the needles in my back, and it was so relaxing to just lie down on the table and chill out for a half hour. She also said my feet weren't cold anymore, which I guess is a good thing? Hooray for warm feeties!

I like to think I'm still in a good place mentally, and I'm trying to take care of myself as far as that is concerned so I don't get stressed out. This means I have to make some decisions, like to walk away from conversations about babies, and to ignore all the baby crap on facebook, or to miss out on some baby events going on. Sometimes, it can be too much to handle, and I'm not going to feel bad about having to step back. I shouldn't have to. I need to stay in a good head space so I can have a baby of my own.

Anyway. That's my mini-rant right there.

I'll update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment