Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 12: U/S and B/W

The ultrasound was super uncomfortable today. So much so, that the doctor apologized for hurting me and havnig to "be rough." It doesn't help that my ovaries are sitting way back, so you can only imagine what has to take place to get a good view of them. Ugh.

But, my follicles are still doing great. The doctor said I might trigger tonight or tomorrow. I think they are leaning toward tonight, but he thinks that my doctor might try to push me one more day, so he didn't want to say for sure. I'll know more this afternoon when my estrogen levels come back. I am hoping it didn't sky rocket up, since that wouldn't be good, but my nurse assured me that they don't cancel cycles this late in the game. Worse comes to worst, I'll have to freeze all my embryos and wait a month for a transfer. But, she said she's really optimistic because this is farther than I've ever gotten before. She could tell that I am nervous as all heck.

I will update this afternoon with the E2 results and whether or not I'll be triggering tonight or tomorrow. I really hope it is tonight. I really, really do.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy everything has been going so well. I hope you trigger tonight too--you will be able to rest the rest of the weekend, and any time you may have take off. I love reading your posts, and I look forward to the rest! FX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, sweetie! I can't wait until we can celebrate a happy ending to this really long journey.

    ReplyDelete