Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not off to a good start...

It's like deja-vu from my first IVF cycle. I am in so much pain and discomfort, I can hardly walk. I don't WANT to walk. I want to lie back down in bed and be left alone. :(

The doctor gave me Vicodin for after the surgery. I was never offered pain killers for my previous retrievals, so I have a feeling there is a reason why he is giving me Vicodin. I wish I could take it now -- that's how much I hurt. I'm practically in tears.

I hope this doesn't mean I ovulated on my own. I really, really hope I didn't, or I will be crushed.


We leave the house at 7. My husband's specimen is to be delivered by 7:30. I am to report to the women's surgical center at 8 am. My retrieval will start at 9 am. I should be home by 11am-12pm. I'll probably go to bed right away, so you should all have an update in the early afternoon.

Wish me luck! I don't know how I am going to get to the car at this point, so it will be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts your way today. Hope all goes well with the ER and your pain & discomfort subside. Hoping for good news this afternoon!

    - Laura

    ReplyDelete