Monday, November 19, 2012

How Are My Babies?

Nurse A. called with my update!

She said, on day two, they generally want to see the embryos between two and four cells. Mine are as follows:

1 embryo at 3 cells
5 embryos at 4 cells
2 embryos at 5 cells
1 embryos at 8 cells!!!!!!

She said my embryos are ROCKSTARS and that they are going to do a Thanksgiving transfer. :) B thinks that our 8 cell embryo is a mutant and will have super powers, so if that one continues to grow well, it will probably be the one we put back. :)

SO HAPPY!

4 comments:

  1. Great news! I'm glad you switched clinics. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed (that one embryo--hard core :-) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Stephanie! Also, don't stop posting completely when you get your little eggies implanted. I understand your need for a good personal family/friend reveal - but I can't go 8-12 weeks without an update! You don't have to let us know you're pregnant, but a daily life post would be nice. ;)

    Even if it's just to post a picture of your holiday decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear about your little mutant and his/her siblings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! We'll have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving - I can feel it. We'll keep praying for your success! Love you!

    - Laura

    ReplyDelete