Saturday, November 17, 2012

Egg Retrieval! SUCCESS!

I got 18 eggs!

SO HAPPY!


The surgery went over relatively well. I came in at a pain level of 8 (out of 10). After the surgery, I was at a 9, and was in tears. The nurse gave me some pain medication, and I felt better within five minutes.

The doctor came in soon after that and told me my egg count. I was soooooo happy (and not just because of the pain meds). I recovered pretty quickly, and despite some bleeding while urinating, they released me and told me to keep an eye on things.

I still hurt. I left the hospital at a 4 out of 10, and I'd say it's probably a 5 right now. I'm eating lunch, then going to bed with a heating pad.

But 18 eggs! OMG!

Tomorrow, between noon and 3pm, I will get my fert report to see how the eggs have managed, and now many have fertilized. :)

Thanks for your prayers! Keep on praying, though! I hope all those eggs are mature and fertilize! 

4 comments:

  1. Thats so wonderful! I am so happy for you. I look forward to your fert report tomorrow. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and looking forward to more good news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such happy news, can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete