Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ultrasound and Bloodwork #1

The doctor said these words: "Lots of eggs! You are doing, really, really, really, really well." And then we bumped fists.

:)

More later!

UPDATE: My nurse said that they measured four follicles that are about 5-6mm right now, but I had a bunch of little ones as well that should grow. I'm still waiting for my blood work results. Today, I had to get stuck twice. One draw at the doctor's office, the other at LabCorp for my pre-surgery draw. That's still a week away, so don't get all excited just yet. ANOTHER UPDATE: Blood results are in. My E2 only rose up to 164. Ideally, it's supposed to double everyday, and it obviously did not do this. So, my doctor wants me to up my Gonal-F from 187.5 to 225, and keep my Menopur at the same dosage. I'll go back in on Saturday for more bloodwork, and another ultrasound, and hopefully my e2 will have risen by then.

1 comment: