Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 9: Ultrasound and Bloodwork

I had a really early appointment today. Getting up early sucks.

The ultrasound went well. Dr. Y. was really surprised to see how many follicles are there. He said I still have 20+ on each side, and they are measuring six of those right now. On the ultrasound, they look really great. There are so many! He is happy with how I am progressing and said they'd probably start seeing me more often.

When Nurse A. called me to tell me about my bloodwork, she said my E2 has risen to 1026 and to keep my doses the same for now. I thought I was going to come back tomorrow morning, but they want to see me on Wednesday, probably to let my follicles grow a little more. She doesn't have an estimated egg retrieval date yet, but I am going to guess it'll probably be over the weekend. That also might mean my transfer (if all goes well) will be on Thanksgiving. Wheeeeeee.

But still, I went from 400 and whatever to 1026 in two days! That's great!

1 comment:

  1. :) looking forward to updates until the point where they stop!

    ReplyDelete